Friday 1 June 2012

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!

IT'S MA 17TH BDAY!
Okay so It's my Birthday tomorrow, but i always open my presents a day early, whether it being Christmas or birthday's, it's bad, i know! My family must be sooooo impatient. U opened my presents from my parents and sister today and this is what i got...

This is my favourite body spray/ mist, it's from Hollister, it's quite expensive to buy, it's about £12 per bottle, i got the scents crescent bay, crystal cove and solana beach. I've only ever bought solana beach and laguna beach, so i'm glad i could smell crystal cover and crescent bay. I'm not sure which is my favourite, i love them all!
I didn't know what this was when it was wrapped up, it was a hassle to get into the packaging mind! Aren't the colours beautiful! I love them, i don't know which colour to try first, i'm spoilt for choice!

God know's why this photo won't rotate the proper way round! I spotted these at work, when i should have been tidying haha, but next time my mam was in, i showed her them and little to my surprise she bought them for me! I have the little cross ones in atm, how cute. I'm going to get my second hole pierced on my right ear tomorrow so one of these shall be making appearance in my ear sometime soon!

I manage to absorb this perfume, i don't know how many bottles i go through! But this is my most favourite perfume! It's so strong and lingers for ages, plus the smell is to die for!

These are my black vans yeye! I have burgundy but wanted black as it is a more easier colour to mix and match clothes with, i'm so happy i got these!

They got me my favourite jar of sweets, i absolutely love them! and a jar of spread. Now i had this spread in France and i couldn't find it anywhere in England, i love it! i sat and ate practically the whole jar in france! Do you know those biscuits you get in cafes? the caramel ones, well this is a spread version, it's so sickly and sweet, mmmm! Great on pancakes or even to eat via spoon!

MORE TO COME...

6 comments:

  1. Aww happy belated birthday girl!! <3

    I just followed you, follow back?
    I'd really appreciate it :)
    http://ashleythefashionguru.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! The nail polishes look like a great gift! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete