Sunday 18 November 2012

The holidays are coming

001: I hope you's are all excited for christmas, as I certainly am. I absolutely cannot wait! Not many sleeps now till Santa Claus arrives.

002: I'm that excited I have nearly finished my Christmas shopping. My friends and I decided not to do Christmas presents this year, leaving me to buy my mam, dad and sister. I would tell you what I have bought them but unfortunately they read my blog!

003: This year, being the second year I have my job, I decided to go all out on the wrapping paper, to make them look cute and thoughtful! I went online on Paper-chase and searched for something cute to put the presents in and found the boxes and bag below, cute or what?! I hope they love them as much as I do!


Annabel x

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I'm definitely excited for christmas, but unfortunately I still haven't gotten around to buying any presents yet! Ha! I love how you've wrapped your presents though! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What really, get Christmas shopping then before Christmas arrives! haha I love Christmas that's why x

    ReplyDelete