Thursday 27 December 2012

Perfume Haul

001:I hope you've all had a lovely Christmas and have been spoilt! i love Christmas, purely for the food, presents and films! Every girl loves Christmas due to the fact they get an updated perfume collection.


002: I asked for five different perfumes this year as I use them up as if there's no tomorrow! I asked for Lady Gaga's Fame, Lolita Lempicka, Alien, Stella Mcartney and Lady Million. In addition my mam and dad bought me next's gold, as I usually buy that when all my perfume has ran out as it is only £7.50 from Next- I highly recommend it!


003: My ultimate favourite perfume is Alien as it's so strong and everyone knows you have it on! My mam decided to get me a refillable Alien bottle last year, so that for my birthday and Christmas, she could take it to the perfume shop to refill it- cheaper and practical! Let me know below what perfume's you got this year...


Annabel x

No comments:

Post a Comment