Sunday 16 September 2012

Topshop Wishlist

Hello Huns, Having a Topshop Wishlist, of course means it's soon to be pay day! I absolutely love the third Tuesday of each month. I've had my eye on a few pieces from Topshop lately, but due to my saving disorder i have had to wait another month to buy clothes, i really need to start saving! Lately i haven't been wearing bright colours or patterns, I've gone for the more simple approach, as i find it looks more casual, and you can reuse staple pieces in your wardrobe. Due to my great thinking (as always) i have narrowed my wishlist down to these items, as i find they can be very practical and reusable. I need this leather jacket in my life, pay day, hurry up! I have also spotted these polka dot Jamie's, do pardon the pun. I think although they are patterned, they are very versatile and i can't wait to try them! I already have the blue, black and khaki of this sort, so i'm pretty positive, these shall be in my wardrobe very very soon. Annabel x

No comments:

Post a Comment